October 3, 2015

Burda young 6850 View A

I know it's not winter yet, but nonetheless I've started to add warm pieces to my closet.  However, this does not mean I won't be sewing chiffon during the winter :)

Strolling down the isles of Joann's I found this stretchy thick knit, and fell in love with it! Plus I bought a burda pattern, because the model looked well put together, although the pants are baggy for my taste.
 

    
 
Here is the final look!!!! I had to shorten the top by 2 inches, because the model's waist was lower than mine.  Since the crop top was feeling lonely, I made her a pencil skirt to accompany her :)
I wore this outfit yesterday to a fashion show, and it was gratifying to hear "that outfit is cute". Not that I need adulation to feel accomplished on my garments, but it made me smile.
 
I was in a rush to finish the skirt, that I did not take my time to match the white stripes on the waist band :(, please don't look to closely.......
 
Can't believe I'm showing some belly, it made me somewhat uncomfortable, but I still wore it. Hurrayyyyyy for me!!!!!
 


Look at that sleeve!!!!!! I could parachute with this top hahahaha
 

 

2 comments:

  1. j'aime les grands carreaux du tissu et malgré les non raccords sur la ceinture, la jupe vous va trés bien , la coupe est vraiment rėussie.

    ReplyDelete