October 4, 2015

WIP!!!!!

This is my Work In Progress.......
 
 
I bought this thick grey reversible kit at Joann's and paired it with the Burda Young 6853 pattern. I had in mind to sew view C, and after I finished cutting the pattern.............. came to realize I had cut View A :(
I guess placing the picture on the left, made me think it was automatically assigned the "A View".
Stay tune for the final showing of this cute dress!!!!
 
The following patterns are to become my winter wardrobe.  As I mentioned in a previous post, my mind is thinking "warm dresses for winter and perhaps pants" :)
 
Considering sewing: Burda 7340 View A or Burda 6990 View "idk yet"  
Considering Sewing: McCall's M6083 View E, Simplicity 3833 "idk yet either"
The knit to the left is a sequin grey knit, the middle knit is royal blue, and the knit  jersey to the right is a deep purple
Too bad the image doesn't show the true colors.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment