October 16, 2015

Another Burda young 6853

Ever go to a store, find a shirt, pant or dress that fits immaculately and buy 3 in different colors???? Well that is happening to me with this pattern :)

I love that it hugs the body, it has long sleeves, and it's not constricting my stride. I'm ready for the winter (not so winter in Arizona). Plus....... this fabric had been sitting in y closet for years, and there's tons more that I need to start pairing up with patterns. Yard sale anyone???

A few alterations:
     1. Shorter sleeves
     2. Changed the flared bottom of the dress for a straight look
     3. All the panels are the right side of the fabric

This pattern is EXTREMELY EASY, try it out, and if you choose a fabric doesn't stretch, then insert an invisible zipper and voilĂ , you have a beautiful dress!


The fabric has a wavy texture.
 
 


 
Have a wonderful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment