March 24, 2016

Swimsuit bottoms

Come to mama!
This one is for me :)
Check out RUMS España for cool makes
 
 
Fabric: Lycra
Pattern: Self-drafted
Note: Nature blessed me with a tattoo on my lower back ;)
I believe it's a map, because it has darker freckles inside the visible outline. Connect the dots :)
As a young girl I was traumatized by it, but now I show it to the world!
 
 
Made the pattern from a pair of existing underwear :) Only one piece and a regular sewing machine (zig-zag stitch).
Didn't use elastic.
 
 
The fit is perfect! Already went swimming without wardrobe malfunctions.
 
 
I don't have children, but mom got in the frame at the correct moment :)
 
 
Wondering what happened to the top of this ensemble? It's in the trash, an EPIC FAILURE hahaha.........couldn't figure how to make it work, next time will be better.
Soooooo, I paired it with a sports bra!
 
"What a liberation to realize that the 'voice in my head' is not who I am. 'Who am I, then?' The one who sees that" -Elkhart Tolle-

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's pretty much summer all year long in Arizona hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! That fabric had been in my stash for a very long time!

      Delete
  3. Gracias!
    Hubieras visto la parte de arriba, nada de perfecto jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. te queda estupendo!!! yo también tengo algunas manchas de nacimiento y me encantan!!! y mi princesa ha heredado una igual que la mía pero en la pierna opuesta, jajaja las manchas de nacimiento nos hacen únicas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Mi madre ya me comento que ella también quiere un bañador jaja.
      Soy la única con esta mancha en la espaldas!!! Somos únicas!

      Delete