February 16, 2016

Light grey sweater

Not too cold or too hot, love the weather in the west coast!!!!
Ideal for this........ knit sweater?!
 
I am currently sewing 3 other garments!!!! ahhhhhhhh, which is why I needed a simpler and comfy project :)
 
Other Projects: a jean jacket (or something along those lines), a vinyl vest (trying to make it have a steam punk vibe, we'll see how that turns out), and a loose fitted top (another easy item).  Self drafted patterns for all of the abovementioned projects :)
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back to the sweater.............
Self drafted the pattern from my shirt/sleeve slope for knits.
 
The hem, neck line and sleeve hem were finished with the serger, folded and then I used the zigzag stitch.
This knit fabric was tricky to work with, giving me a wavy hem line :(
So........... please don't scrutinize this work hahaha
 
Showing long sleeves, I wore a pink tank top, because IT IS VERY see through!!!!

See the orchid behind me? A gift from my cousin Karla, and it's the second time it blooms!!!!! yayyyyyyy!
The length sits on hip level.
The front :)
That's all sewing world, 'til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment