November 10, 2015

I bring you the "Kapuzenshirt"

This is a hooded-sweater, or thin shirt. I made it with a double sided stretch material. Super warm and ready to wear :)

 
I downloaded the pattern from Burda, and I don't know what number it is :(
The sewing directions were in German, so I set them aside, and went for it :)

 
I look tall in this pic!

 
There's a hoodie!!!
It was made with the serger.
Sleeves and hem were finished with a longer straight stitch.

 
The original pattern comes with a cinched waist and an extra panel at the bottom, but I omitted that detail.


 
More alterations: I shortened the sleeves!!

 
There's a zipper that starts at the neck line and goes half way up the hoodie. Only because I didn't have a longer black zipper in my repertoire.

P.S. It's my birthday today!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment