July 31, 2015

The American Sewing Expo 2015

I entered another contest called "Push The Envelope, Tassels, Textures and Trims" and the following 4 items are what I received:


1. Signature Poly Core Midnight
2. Signature Tex 40 Variegated Grey Shades
3. Serge-Well Khaki
4. YKK Antique Brass Fashion Zipper Red 4"
 
The rules of this contests: All items received must be used at least once, the entry must be completely sewn by the contestant and it has to include one or more of the following: tassels, textures or trims.
Patterns can be used, but judges will be looking for ORIGNALITY!!!
 
What will I create? Stay tuned to find out!!!!! Deadline is September 1st, 2015

Date: October 4th 2015......guess what?????? The tie I created with the abovementioned items was selected to go on tour with American & Efird for 2016!!!!! How exciting!!!!! I hope to receive pictures of it's journey, because I forgot to take some before I submitted it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment